Saturday, April 2, 2011

BookReview~ James Lepore.

Daddies Point of View


A World I never made~ James Lepore.
OK everyone my wife did it to me again she has got me to sit down and
listen why she reads a book to us as I have trouble reading.
This time it was James LePore A World I Never Made
This is a excellent book and it would make a nice movie.
I Love that it is full of action and mayhem.
A father and daughter who seem to be estranged come together.
Plus it has drugs and fighting and a love story as well.
What more could you ask for?
I am telling you you need to read this book but I can also tell you
once you start you will not want to put it down.

David

To read full details of this book tour please visit our VA blog at http://www.lifeasamomnwife.blogspot.com/ and enter the BookNook! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment