Monday, April 23, 2012

Review Divine Appointments


Divine Appointments
Charlene Ann Baumbich
320 Pages
Author of the Dearest Dorothy Baumbich series

This is a heartwarming story that reminds us of what really matters.

As a lady who is fast approaching the BIG 50 I can relate to this book in so many ways and I did.

There was many times when I was reading this book that I thought I would quit as it would get to be boring or I could not relate but every time I started to put it down I would run into a part that I just had to finish as it kept me on my toes.

This book well make you laugh, sigh and cry.

It is got a lot of things going on in it that you would not expect.

So I would like to recommend this book to anyone who is stuck in a rut and can not figure out how to get out.

I also like that it is not a true Love story but that it does have this element.

I look forward to reading many more of her books.

January 31st




No comments:

Post a Comment