Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Reads; Book Review

By Princess Lola LeDeaux
 
My son and I got this book in the mail last week and since then I can not
keep ahold of it as he keeps taking it to go and look through.
I am glad he likes it so much as I did too and I know it is going to become
a family favorite.
If you have not seen it I suggest you look for it as it is really good.
It is a story as you can tell about a dog who blogs but it is also so
easy to follow and the pictures are wonderful to Love it.
.I Loved that it is about a Basset Hound as this is my husbands favorite
dog and even he will sit  down and read to our son which is so nice to see,
 
I am lucky enough to have one of the books to give away
The mandatory entry is to go to
Tell me who you would like to win the book for
 
Extra Entries:
Follow me on Goodreads
 
Good Luck
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment