Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Review Danielle Steele Southern Lights


Danielle Steel
Southern Lights
401 pages
5 Stars
I have been reading Danielle Steel since I was in high school.
I wait for her books to come out.
I have never ever found one of her books I have not liked.
I also like the fact you can watch them on TV.
So I was so happy when for Valentines my husband went and
got this book for me as I was not expecting it.
As a mom of a 3 year old I never buy books for   myself anymore
so it is nice to know my husband watches for her books to come
out and picks them up for me.
Hint Hint David another one is coming out soon I saw it on the Internet.
What books can you not do without?
I would like to share my thoughts with you of Southern Lights
Normally I prefer romances and this is a Fiction.
It is also a little bit of a thriller.
It is one of those books which is hard to put down.
I feel in Love with both the mom and the daughter and I hated
knowing they had to be separated.
I liked seeing her forge a relationship with her dad.
I would like to have pushed her step mother off a cliff but that is not nice
so Please forgive me but she is that type of person.
I can tell you you will laugh and cry at this story.
So if you have not read it Please give it a try and come back and let me
know what you think of it as it is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment